A united and vibrant African Ecological Organic Agriculture Sector that transforms and empowers communities for sustainable livelihoods...
To spur a uniquely EOA sector that transforms smallholder agriculture into ecological, social-cultural, affordable, productive, efficient and competitive farming systems that guarantee food security and sovereignty, income growth and equity
WE Coordinate programs and networks within the alliance, Advocate and Lobby for development of policies, Initiate and develop new EOA Programs, Strengthen country AFRONET Programs, Spearhead resource mobilization...Read more
Date: October 5 - 9, 2015
Venue: Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Lagos
Theme: Achieving Social and Economic Development Through Ecological and Organic Agricultural Alternatives..
1) Organizational/institutional membership
2) Active National EOA partner to act as contact point
3) Continental Secretariat hosted at one African Country
4) A governing Board constituted of partners and influential/patronage people from the continent
5) General Assembly after every three years